Saturday, May 27, 2006
I'm back home...
Of sorts. After 7+ years of living somewhere that isn't my mom's house, I find myself back in the same bedroom I left back in my college days, albeit with more ... stuff. The feeling of being back here is a bit surreal, as I've always had an association of being in this house of being a child/teenager. I realize it's something I will need to work through and I'm obviously older now (even if I have the looks of a high school kid ^_^ j/k, kinda.) At least my monthly bills will be a bit cheaper and ideally I will be able to save money. Then there's Europe, which will eat all that up for an afternoon snack after it drinks some tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
no shame in that! If my dad lived closer to work, I'd consider it too- :) Yeah for saving money...
How did you move go? Mine was sweaty & hot...& gross! But hey- you'll gt to see the fruits of my (3rd floor) labor on saturday at the quizzing party- that is if someone more hot than me doesn't persuade you otherwise! Hope to see you Saturday!
Post a Comment